Scion tC 2G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications

[NEW PARTS] Descendant 2.5" Stainless Steel S-Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Exclamation [NEW PARTS] Descendant 2.5" Stainless Steel S-Pipe

2011-2012 Scion tC Stainless Steel S-Pipe 2.5"

Now available for your 2011-2012 Scion tC is the Descendant 2.5" Stainless Steel S-pipe. The Descendant S-pipe was designed to work in multiple applications with both forced induction and naturally aspirated Scion tC's.

This S-pipe will permit the following configurations:

1. Factory Exhaust Manifold (Header) > Descendant S-Pipe > Factory Exhaust System.

2. Factory Exhaust Manifold (Header) > Descendant S-Pipe > Descendant 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust System.

3. Aftermarket Exhaust Manifold* (Header) > Descendant S-Pipe > Descendant 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust System.

4. Descendant Turbo Kit > Descendant S-Pipe > Descendant 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust System.

5. Descendant Turbo Kit > Descendant S-Pipe > Aftermarket Stainless Steel Exhaust System*

*PLEASE NOTE: Descendant can only guarantee 100% fitment on actual Descendant Parts. If you have fitment questions, please give us a shout.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:44 PM
SL Member

YAY!
Old 07-03-2012, 12:39 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

if everything is stock, what will this add?(configuration #1)
Old 07-03-2012, 03:59 AM
5 Year Member

Any power gains? Or just sound..?
also, if i have the 2.5 " exhaust can you recommend a headers to compliment the set up?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would like to know how much this going for. As far as power, I don't think it will add much. Just free up some exhaust flow. I say you'ld loose a little of low end but should feel great on tiop end (freeway speeds) mated with an exhaust. Prefferably a Descendant exhaust system.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scion202
if everything is stock, what will this add?(configuration #1)
We have not tested the S-pipe with an all stock setup yet. Typically, the S-pipe is used to complete the 2.5" piping from the header or turbocharger all the way back to the muffler. We're hoping to have dyno results from the first couple of them that we've sold and will post results as they are available.

Originally Posted by MikeTC2
Any power gains? Or just sound..?
also, if i have the 2.5 " exhaust can you recommend a headers to compliment the set up?
The S-pipe was initially designed for the Descendant turbo kit to give our customers a true "cat-back 2.5" exhaust", however the S-pipe is compatible in each of the configurations that are listed above. We have yet to perform any dyno sessions of an NA setup but hope to have this information available for you in the next few weeks. If any of you would like to purchase the S-pipe, we will offer $50 off the dyno session with the purchase of the Descendant S-pipe.

As for the headers you have two choices. Weapon-R or Dezod. We know that our S-pipe is compatible with either of them.

Originally Posted by jarvasdb1
I would like to know how much this going for. As far as power, I don't think it will add much. Just free up some exhaust flow. I say you'ld loose a little of low end but should feel great on tiop end (freeway speeds) mated with an exhaust. Prefferably a Descendant exhaust system.
Click on the link (available now) at the top of the post for the pricing. Thank you.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

do you guys need a tC2, with Descendant cat-back exhaust, to test our your s-pipe.

anyone already have one? just want to hear if there's a different on the sound. or is there any gains?