Notices
Scion tC 2G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Vibration

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 11:02 PM

Default Vibration

So I have a vibration. I literally have replaced everything I can think of. I had a vibration ever since I put purchased the car. It is a 2012 Scion TC. Let preface this by saying I don't feel the vibration in the steering at all. I can be on the smoothest road possible at any speed and there is vibration. The faster I am going the worse the vibration is. I have replaced at the tires. I have replaced all the wheels. I have replaced all struts and mounts and everything in between. I have replaced all roters and pads. I have replaced spark plugs and wires. I have replaced wheel bearings. The same vibration can be felt when the car is in drive sitting at idle but then goes away when I press on the gas for a second but then returns the faster I go. The transmission does not jerk nor does the engine at any point so from the beginning I ruled out engine or transmission mounts. It does not have the any vibration in park or if I rev the engine in park. I am out of ideas what it could be. Please help?