Notices
Scion xA Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

2005 xA Release Series 1.0 driver's side mirror

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 10:10 PM

Default 2005 xA Release Series 1.0 driver's side mirror

Hello everyone,

I have a 2005 xA Release Series 1.0 and am wondering if anyone knows where I could get a replacement driver's side mirror. By mirror, I mean the whole mechanical part, not just the reflective part. I've looked everywhere online, but am unable to come up with any results. If someone could point me in the right direction (besides the dealership) it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

The other alternative is to purchase your mirror from a local or online junk yard. If they don't have it in stock ,they should be able to get you the part thru their network and have the part shipped to you. Most likely you'll need to get the part painted to your car color, for car parts are not ordered by color. But you can try, Good Luck
Old 01-05-2011, 03:08 PM

to help ya out a bit, here are some options that could help.

The scion tC 05 Release Series 1.0 mirror will also work for ya, same size and same color.
Or just get a new mirror on ebay they're like 55+ free shipping only thing of course unpainted.

If u dont mind me asking what happen to your mirror?
Old 01-05-2011, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by SlowxD
to help ya out a bit, here are some options that could help.

The scion tC 05 Release Series 1.0 mirror will also work for ya, same size and same color.
Or just get a new mirror on ebay they're like 55+ free shipping only thing of course unpainted.

If u dont mind me asking what happen to your mirror?
I'm in the middle of a divorce and had to take my ex-husband's car back. Its in my name and he wasn't paying the payment. When I got it, the whole mirror housing was gone and the wires had been cut. I also need to replace the driver's side fender and get a dent fixed in the door. I'm only having trouble finding the specific mirror housing needed for that model car.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by ashlee1313
I'm in the middle of a divorce and had to take my ex-husband's car back. Its in my name and he wasn't paying the payment. When I got it, the whole mirror housing was gone and the wires had been cut. I also need to replace the driver's side fender and get a dent fixed in the door. I'm only having trouble finding the specific mirror housing needed for that model car.
well like i said you'll probably find more results if u look up a Scion tC mirror..since xa's werent sold too much.. not too many people know its the same mirror housing.

For a fender.. try craigstlist, fenders are cheap to replace the repaint will be a bit of money tho..
Old 01-06-2011, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by SlowxD
well like i said you'll probably find more results if u look up a Scion tC mirror..since xa's werent sold too much.. not too many people know its the same mirror housing.

For a fender.. try craigstlist, fenders are cheap to replace the repaint will be a bit of money tho..
I found some mirrors by looking up online junkyards. Fenders are easy to find. I found one online for $50.