Notices
Scion xA Owners Lounge
2004-2006.5 [NCP61]

Blitz xA/xB supercharger HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 02:26 AM

Default Blitz xA/xB supercharger HELP!!

I have the Blitz xA/xB supercharger retrofited into my yaris.... well the problem is the idler pulley(tensioner pulley) is worned off and making a ticking noise.

I contacted the place i brought my supercharger from (www.horsepowerfreaks.com) and they totally sucked, didn't reply my e-mail until my 5th try and told me it only comes in a KIT.

So i try contact Blitz USA, they refuse to deal with retails. And i was told to contact their authorize dealers which i could find in their website.

Anyway, i e-mailed all their dealers and i received a bunch of "..........it only comes in a KIT....."

Just wondering any of u might know where i can get a replacement or which pulley from other cars could fit on this engine ?
I tried my location parts store they are so not willing to help, i must provide a make and year to get a part lol

For those who are planning to get the blitz supercharger, i will say consider a brand u get better support or u know there's no trouble for replacement parts.

Thank for your time, and your help is appreciated.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok to answer your question, there is a manual on blitz's website for the install of it and it has a few telephone numbers to call if there are parts missing or damaged in the kit. try that one first.

on another note, it does seem fishy that all the blitz kits have seemed to have dissappeared from the market and i only see the greddy in the more common locations, so i think that they might be slowly, excuse the phrase, pulling out. or maybe the confidence in them is weakening.