Notices
Scion xA Owners Lounge
2004-2006.5 [NCP61]

Stolen BCP xA ALERT

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 06:36 PM
5 Year Member

Default Stolen BCP xA ALERT

Hey everyone in the Tacoma/Seattle, Washington area PLEASE READ....

I know this is xB forum, but I am posting in several forums to get as many views as possible, thank you for reading...

I am writing this to notify anyone that a Black Cherry Pearl xA was stolen on Wednesday, March 30th, about 7am in the Tacoma area, by Cheney Stadium. Please keep an eye out for any suspicious BCP xA ok....

It was stock AUTOMATIC, except it had optional side air bags, auto dimming mirror, and had partial install of alarm system, so there may be some loose wires under the dash, left of the steering column area, and the plastic piece on the underside of the steering column was removed, but still lying in the car. The rear headrests were removed, but they were still in the car also. It had the stock 6-SPOKE TWIST WHEEL COVERS on it, and about 800 miles on ODO. Stock SINGLE CD player, no other added 'options' or modifications...

It still had the PAPER DEALER LICENSE in the rear hatch window, at an odd angle, drivers side of window. There were NO license plate frames front or rear, nothing at all. The brackets where you attach the frames and such was only thing there. The scum who took it has a key for the vehicle. When he left the house, it was full of items stolen from the house, including a large safe ( 5ft high, 2-3 ft square)...I assume he took these items and the car nearby, within 15 minutes or so from what I could detect. I dont know what else to say, but if anyone sees anything or can help me in any way, I will be VERY grateful....Thanks for your time

_Cherry_Twist_
Old 03-31-2005, 06:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Needle in a haystack. Chances are that your xA has already been dismantled and sold as parts. Sorry to hear your car was stolen, but I doubt you'll ever see it again.
Old 03-31-2005, 06:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Let's not multipost this:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...hlight=#659127