Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Okay, which head unit?

Old 12-28-2009, 11:57 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ahh man I'm so glad you went with the pioneer over those other two options. You honesty do get what you pay for. I might have went with something else myself but out of those 3, nice.

On another note, I have ordered many times from sonicelectronics with no problem at all. Everything was a sweet deal and bran spankin new. They also sell on ebay a little cheaper even, same store.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sabiansdrum View Post
ahh man I'm so glad you went with the pioneer over those other two options. You honesty do get what you pay for. I might have went with something else myself but out of those 3, nice.

On another note, I have ordered many times from sonicelectronics with no problem at all. Everything was a sweet deal and bran spankin new. They also sell on ebay a little cheaper even, same store.
Thanks, my only complaints are when I hit the down arrow on the song list, it goes down one instead of to the next group of songs, its hard to find a song when driving sometimes. Also, the remote is huge and has way too many buttons on it.
I'm loving the sound quality and I love Pioneer products.