Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Sweet Super White Bulbs Headlight/Foglight

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So i'm to understand that you used the H4 Super White 60/55W bulbs?

Sorry if the question's kind of dumb, i just want to know what to order.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: hid =

Originally Posted by quadoptix
hid = high intensity discharge. i have hid's on my scion...they r the SHIZNIT! =) get a set of quality hid's peeps, its an investment you wont regret =)
where did u get yours?? how much?? Maybe many of us can do a group buy..
Old 02-28-2004, 08:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I bought these lights from supreme power. recieved them fast and the package even had a dangerous bonus!

Anyway, I finally got the xB today and I tried to put in the lights. Headlights np.. but how do I get to the fog lights? I can get to the dirvers side from underneith, but dude, if you can reach the one on the passenger side then you need to eat a burger or something. How do you get to them? I got three white lights and one yeller.. help?

Right now, all I can think is I have to remove stuff like headlights etc or try to get my wife to do it for me

BTW, it's not dark yet, but I like the look already.
Old 02-28-2004, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

NM, I figured it out. I'm bleeding, but they are in. The secret (for anyone that finds this is a search) is to reach them from the side.. starting from the center of the vehicle, going under the headlight and to the side, you can reach both sides this way, the bulbs twist. then pull, out. Both twist up and toward the passenger side. I left mine plugged in and used the harness to get the bulbs up and back.
Old 02-28-2004, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm aware that HID kits are illegal now. However i still plan on buying an HID kit off ebay. Any suggestions as to which brand should i buy?
Old 02-28-2004, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by superjeer
I bought these lights from supreme power. recieved them fast and the package even had a dangerous bonus!

Anyway, I finally got the xB today and I tried to put in the lights. Headlights np.. but how do I get to the fog lights? I can get to the dirvers side from underneith, but dude, if you can reach the one on the passenger side then you need to eat a burger or something. How do you get to them? I got three white lights and one yeller.. help?

Right now, all I can think is I have to remove stuff like headlights etc or try to get my wife to do it for me

BTW, it's not dark yet, but I like the look already.
I also changed mine from the top. I noticed after you can do it from underneath..

U say u got 3 white and 1 yellow?? Just call Eric over at Supreme Power and he will take care of you. Just tell him u r a scionlife member and you know Frank.
Old 02-28-2004, 09:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I got a 3 musketeer bar in my order dont why but cool anyways.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Inazuma
U say u got 3 white and 1 yellow?? Just call Eric over at Supreme Power and he will take care of you. Just tell him u r a scionlife member and you know Frank.
I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. I got all four white, but couldn't fit my big arm in to complete the switch on #4. That's what I meant.

BTW, I got a milky way. My wife was on a diet when I opened the package and I got bit. I'm looking into legal actions ;-)
Old 02-28-2004, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Yeah.......I bought some. The Milky Way was confusing. So confusing I went into convulsions for a few minutes so my total install time was slightly longer than predicted. But anyway........nice bulbs. I've had them for a couple weeks now. They're nice and bright, and nice and white. Plus.......they sent some cool stickers too. Maybe I should go stick those on my car somewhere. I can't have free horse power just sitting around the house like that.

KiL
Old 02-29-2004, 01:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KingLou
Yeah.......I bought some. The Milky Way was confusing. So confusing I went into convulsions for a few minutes so my total install time was slightly longer than predicted. But anyway........nice bulbs. I've had them for a couple weeks now. They're nice and bright, and nice and white. Plus.......they sent some cool stickers too. Maybe I should go stick those on my car somewhere. I can't have free horse power just sitting around the house like that.

KiL
Yeah i stuck my stickers on my rear side windows. (bottom and towards the rear of windows)

So you guys got a Milky Way candy bar? thats weird I am going to call Eric and ask him whats up with that..

Glad u guys like the bulbs. I am happy with mine also..Eric told me Supreme Power is going to make a strut tower bar.. I cant wait..I been waiting on hime to get them in.
I will take pics and post..
Old 02-29-2004, 01:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Yeah, I put the stickers in the same place it sounds.. I mean, with the free milkyway and all.. I had to give back. ;-) I thought the wife would make me take them back off. but I think she likes them. They look nice.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Since I don't have foglights.......and probably won't get them (i like the look....just don't feel like spending more money)............i stuck the stickers on my foglight covers.

KiL
Old 03-01-2004, 12:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I got a snickers in mine, i was sort of disturbed. It was a good snack late at night though.