Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

tC Video system install

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 03:38 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Corps
Scion Evolution

Default tC Video system install

Before anyone bites my head off..I tried the search first...

I want to install a Nientendo or Game Cude or PS2 in my tC. I have been racking my brain on where I can put the system and the inverter to where it would be a clean install. Have anyone of you installed one yet? If so where, and do you have any advice.

I already have a Pioneer AVNIC-1 indash 6.5" NAV/DVD monitor if that helps you out any..

Thanks for the help
Old 03-03-2005, 10:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

IMO you will be better off with the new slim PS2 and mount it to the glove box and put your inverter behind the glove box. the gamecube's kinda bulky if you ask me. just grab a pair of controller extention and relocate them somewhere in the center.

or you can also go with a modded xbox and put all your games in the hard drive and also store all you movies and mp3s in it too. check out www.xbox-scene.com for more info. and with the xbox you can mount it in the trunk

just my 2 cents,
Old 03-03-2005, 12:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

mount whatever in the glovebox and get wireless controllers....
Old 03-04-2005, 06:40 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by CRxB
IMO you will be better off with the new slim PS2 and mount it to the glove box and put your inverter behind the glove box. the gamecube's kinda bulky if you ask me. just grab a pair of controller extention and relocate them somewhere in the center.

or you can also go with a modded xbox and put all your games in the hard drive and also store all you movies and mp3s in it too. check out www.xbox-scene.com for more info. and with the xbox you can mount it in the trunk

just my 2 cents,
I'm gonna agree with this... go for a nice modded xbox. And another bonus to that... you can quite a few emulators that will run on your modded xbox. I'm not sure about PS2 & GC games... but you can get gameboy, regular nintendo... lots of stuff.

I don't know the interior of the tC all that well, but I'm fairly sure the slim PS2 would fit fine in the glove box., with the inverter behind it.... and a game cube might fight in the armrest/console area... but i'm not sure cuz, like I said, I don't have a tC to check it out in... unless I get bored tomorrow and head to the scion dealership to play in theirs.