Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

thinkin about baggin the boX

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 12:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Sittin_pretti made a diagram of his setup, and posted all the fittings he had to use:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...r=asc&start=25

in the middle of that page. it helped me understand a lot!
Old 10-21-2005, 03:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sittin_Pretti_Box
Originally Posted by RTon20s
Originally Posted by dAbOkZ
There are businesses, there are good businesses, and then there are great businesses.
this is true son.
I'm hardly your son... youngin'.
hahaha. u got any pix of ur bagged box old man?
No pics of the bagged box yet, because the box isn't bagged. The wife has only had it about 3 months, and she has only been my wife for less than a month. Parts are starting to get ordered though. I need to follow up today, but the wheels (18" Konig Next) and front struts should be in.

Just buying it all piece by piece because we are on a budget right now after just paying for a wedding.

All I've got right now is a quick photoshop and some pix of another TCM bagged on the same wheels.
congrats buddy, hope all goes well. yeah i wouldnt suggest hookin up the wifes xb yet. get ur money strait cuz i know how expensives weddings could be. what kinda car u got tho?
Well I "technically" own 3 cars right now. My daily driver is a '98 Honda Prelude Type SH. Only thing done to that is a stereo, intake and Tanabe exhaust. All done before I bought the car. I also have a cheap set of coil-overs that I've had for over a year that haven't been installed yet.

My other car is a '65 Chrysler Newport. It currently has a wrecked passenger fender, hood and part of the front end. That wreck is the reason I bought the Prelude. The car is pretty much stock except for an Edelbrock Manifold, 4 bbl. carb cranked torsion bars and lowering blocks in the rear. It is one fun boat to cruise.

And then the one that I consider my real car is a '99 Dakota Club Cab R/T. It is currently deep under construction, and quite honestly sitting in a friend's back yard. It is all shaved up, primered, bagged, and on 20" billet right now. It has come a long way, and it has even further to go.
My bro has a 67 Chrysler Newport Custom, pretty cool car. has a rebuilt 383 in it.
Sounds cool. I would love to see a pic. I was the 4th owner of my '65. Two younger guys owned it before me, and the first of those two found it sitting in some old ladies driveway in a trailer park.

Mine had the 383 as well, but never had a rebuild. It did have the intake, carb and dual exhaust with flowmasters though. I could cruise that thing at 90 mph all day long on the freeway. Once I get some money set aside, I would like to get the front end fixed. That way I can sell that Prelude, and make the Chrysler my daily driver again.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:38 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://www.bagginit.com

has a ton of basic info on air suspension.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rebelMan
Sittin_pretti made a diagram of his setup, and posted all the fittings he had to use:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...r=asc&start=25

in the middle of that page. it helped me understand a lot!
thanks, i missed that thread
Old 10-21-2005, 05:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

No prob. Also the link Lance posted is REALLY good. Definitely a good read. Even though it's not Scion specific you get the main idea, and some good comparisons between the main companies in the industry.