Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Borla 11756

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 02:22 AM
5 Year Member

Default Borla 11756

Hello All,
Does anyone know where I can find this? It's for a scion xb 2012, Borla has discontinued the item an I have called all company's on the web and they are out of stock! Any help would be greatly appreciated please pm me Thank you
Old 10-02-2015, 03:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Borla Exhaust System: Scion xB 2008 - 2014 (xB2)
Old 10-02-2015, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you can't find one it's only tubing with a tip. You can have something made at a good muffler shop that will be the same and go with any tip you like.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:55 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Greg S
If you can't find one it's only tubing with a tip. You can have something made at a good muffler shop that will be the same and go with any tip you like.
Thank you guys I may just have to get it made, contacted the above and they are out as well. Thanks

Last edited by MambaxB; 10-02-2015 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member

Hello All,
As I mentioned before I was looking at the borla but with no luck I saw this! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tsudo-XB-200...1-Race-Catback. Is this any good? I am looking just for some sound the car a manual Transmission. The price is with in my range don't want to spend crazy money on this also this like a bolt type? Thank you
Old 10-08-2015, 01:07 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Says it's not available
Old 10-09-2015, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

check with Bean Garage on the borla exhaust. They have it listed on their site, maybe they have some in stock.
I bought almost all my parts from them in the past, they're great.
Borla Exhaust - Scion xB 08-09 - Bean Garage
live chat them or email if they have them

Personally I'd get tsudo. Other than no name eBay exhausts, its the cheapest full catback. The only other brand name catback I believe is magnaflow, but its expensive and doesn't sound good.
I had the dual fireball on mine and I loved it. If you want a dual exhaust I strongly suggest it. They're in production now, looks like they'll be released end of the month.
Tsudo 08-09 Scion xB Fireball Axle Catback Dual Exhaust System
I don't know why it says axle, its a catback.

The eBay link you shared isn't available but I'm sure its this exhaust.
Tsudo Scion XB 2008-14 N1 JDM Catback Titanium Burnt Tip Exhaust
Its a great price for what you're getting. If I had to buy an exhaust for an xb2 I'd buy this one. It looks and sounds great, price is on point.

Also semotors, racingsoultion, and erzpeformance are all great to buy tsudo from. Maybe talk to erz, they used to be active one this forum, and offered discounts to members.

I've heard all three of the ones I posted both in video clips and in person. Both the tsudos dual and single exit sound almost the same. Borla I really don't think sounds good. Its loud and annoying, it doesn't suit the xb at all. Plus its expensive for what it is.

What I love about the tsudo exhaust that it comes with silencers. The only time any one ever said my car was to loud is if they were sitting in the back for long periods of time, so I would just throw the silencers in. Sounded great even with them in.

I had an injen cai with a tsudo catback, man I loved the way that car sounded. I've had countless custom cars both n/a and fi and my xb2 was probably my favorite. I miss it.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:24 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mikey_Boy
check with Bean Garage on the borla exhaust. They have it listed on their site, maybe they have some in stock.
I bought almost all my parts from them in the past, they're great.
Borla Exhaust - Scion xB 08-09 - Bean Garage
live chat them or email if they have them

Personally I'd get tsudo. Other than no name eBay exhausts, its the cheapest full catback. The only other brand name catback I believe is magnaflow, but its expensive and doesn't sound good.
I had the dual fireball on mine and I loved it. If you want a dual exhaust I strongly suggest it. They're in production now, looks like they'll be released end of the month.
Tsudo 08-09 Scion xB Fireball Axle Catback Dual Exhaust System
I don't know why it says axle, its a catback.

The eBay link you shared isn't available but I'm sure its this exhaust.
Tsudo Scion XB 2008-14 N1 JDM Catback Titanium Burnt Tip Exhaust
Its a great price for what you're getting. If I had to buy an exhaust for an xb2 I'd buy this one. It looks and sounds great, price is on point.

Also semotors, racingsoultion, and erzpeformance are all great to buy tsudo from. Maybe talk to erz, they used to be active one this forum, and offered discounts to members.

I've heard all three of the ones I posted both in video clips and in person. Both the tsudos dual and single exit sound almost the same. Borla I really don't think sounds good. Its loud and annoying, it doesn't suit the xb at all. Plus its expensive for what it is.

What I love about the tsudo exhaust that it comes with silencers. The only time any one ever said my car was to loud is if they were sitting in the back for long periods of time, so I would just throw the silencers in. Sounded great even with them in.

I had an injen cai with a tsudo catback, man I loved the way that car sounded. I've had countless custom cars both n/a and fi and my xb2 was probably my favorite. I miss it.
WOW Mikey_Boy that is complete and awesome info that you have shared. Thank you

One last question the Tsudo 08-14 JDM Catback brunt tip above, the only piece that gets replaced is the muffler and tip (cat back) correct? Because I see in the picture another piece of pipe I dont want to to crazy with the scuba delet an stuff. Reason is I am looking for some sound nothing crasy as I am a 42 yr old fart but after having many harley's I miss the tone a bit. Thanks
Old 10-09-2015, 06:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have the fireball exhaust and it sounds great. It bolt on right after the scuba. So you'll be good
Old 10-09-2015, 09:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Mamba I replied to your pm with a lot of info that will help.

For anyone in this thread with the same question, the tsudo exhaust with two pipes in it is the catback, the axleback portion with the muffler, plus the midpipe. What makes an axleback a catback is the midpipe addition.

The tsudo system with three things in the picture, the third pipe is the scuba delete.

I don't work for tsudo or anything, its just such a great sounding system. And the price is great. One of the only catbacks, and the only exhaust that you can use a silencer with(that they give you too!)