Notices
Scion xD ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Sun Visor/Vanity Mirror

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Sun Visor/Vanity Mirror

So the other day I put down my sun visor and then the road traveled north so the setting sun went through my drivers windows, as reflex I reached up and tried to pull the visor to the driver window *pop*.... the thing pops out of my roof. I pull over and look at the visor. I held it by the base and tried to turn it there where my window would have been and it bent up... weird. I turn it around and then try and turn it and it turns down... what the hell? I reach up and pull the passenger side visor towards the window and it bends up and almost pops out too. I look closely and both of them were installed backwards.... I can't believe I haven't used my sun visor fully until now, and even worse I can't believe they were in backwards. Does anyone else have backwards visors? (Note: backwards means the base is 180 degrees of where it should be, not the mirror is facing inwards) Anyway, I couldn't put the driver one back in so I made an appointment for sat morning and they'd better put it back in for free or I'm going to flip my ____.

tl;dr My visors are in backwards and won't pan to cover my side windows, how about yours?