Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Beware of TorqueTc

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 05:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Beware of TorqueTc

Thought I better post this up before another buyer is put through what I was I purchased a clutch off of him in October he was claiming it was a stage 2 clutch masters but in fact it was a seco OEM quality clutch that he had painted to resemble a clutch masters these clutches sell new for $80 I paid him $220 and some change for what I had though was a clutch masters stage 2 my Paypal dispute just got resolved over the matter torque would not make it right without Paypal forcing him to he is a terrible seller and will try and convince you to gift him $ all buyers beware of this guy I just want to thank everyone that assisted here in the SL community with the recovery of my $ and making it right.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow that's messed up. It's amazing how scummy people can be.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by deez
Wow that's messed up. It's amazing how scummy people can be.
It's all good Paypal took care of me
Old 12-08-2012, 01:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by o TaGGeD o
It's all good Paypal took care of me
Well that's good, I hope they billed his ___.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:40 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Smile

Why didn't they perma ban this bottom feeding _______ _______?
Old 04-16-2013, 02:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DermalsNmohawks
I'm real unsure lol
Old 04-16-2013, 05:50 AM
5 Year Member

I'm not going to slam anyone but the fact that someone would do something like this to another auto enthusiast is nothing less than disgusting and disappointing.

Anyone that does this is no better than a car thief.

spelling & punctuation errors provided by my Galaxy SII
Old 04-17-2013, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bolt - Id advise you to stay out of it, unless you have something personal to add - because you need to check your facts about the "few" people running their mouth.

I provided you pics with EXACTLY what it was. You even saw the SAME CLUTCHES exactly on ebay, but - you decided you were going to file a claim, and never talked to me. That forced the option to deal direct with paypal and make it kind of ugly. Then more people dog piled on top of the arguement, NONE of which ever bought or sold with me. So how is anything they say, relevant? Its not. Thats like me picking out a random dude, someone else had an issue with, and stirring the pot... I would never do that.

Being as I have little to no more scion parts to sell, you can bump this up all you want.

Deez is posting, because (and I have the PM's still) he was acting like he was going to bully me into selling him my brakes, calling me names, then I simply told him I would not sell to him. He told me "what price I was going to sell them to him at". Lol at that. Anytime you want to roll to PA and meet up DEEZ, ANYTIME...

Deez then created MULTIPLE accounts (even disguised as a girl) which got him a ban from the mods, for creating fake accounts.

Here is the EXACT thread that "DEEZ" made - and the "girl" MissTeeCee, who DEEZ created - to try and seem like a legit user - which the mods banned. Notice that MissTeecee's screen name is greyed out, and can not be contacted, since the account is disabled. He received a 30 day ban for IP/Fake user creating.
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=218136

There were SEVERAL other fake accounts this guy made up, trying DESPERATELY to be able to buy my awesome big brakes, because I was selling them cheap. Now they are going to a person that DESERVES them. Not Deeznutz.

So what else you guys got to complain about?

9 iTrader feedbacks (more than all you that posted here combined)

Here are my 3 pages of fantastic feedback, great items, prompt shipping, and mint condition goods -
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=215908

And TWO more pages of nothing but compliments on my feedback :
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...quetc+feedback

So - while certain people may try to drag my good name through the mud - Deez makes fake accounts after I tell him I am not selling that piece of j-trash ANYTHING. Others add comments about me, and have never even PM'd me about buying or selling... Whats up with that.

If I have had ONE miscommunication (because thats exactly what it was) that got pushed to fight via paypal, then what am I supposed to do? I would CERTAINLY deal with someone who has sold about 40 items here, and had one negative. Thats like what, 2.5% out of 100%??? In school thats an A++. Wyatt and I took care of everything, and as he even stated, this thread should be closed/deleted. Anyone else running their mouth, come get some. I live in PA, and Ill give you my address. Dont be a internet cowboy, come see me in person.

DermalsNmohawks - is just a JELLY troll, trying to see how he can "internet stalk" me, and drag my name through the mud. I may be filing police charges against this dude if this continues after his SECOND BAN. Being creepy, stalking, and harassment - is not taken lightly anymore, even on the 'net - and I know EXACTLY where he lives. If he wants to straighten this out in person, I am down for that too.

Each and every person that posted something negative about me here has either

a) not done business with me, and has a personal vendetta because I've called them out on something else online
b) filed a grievance with paypal, tying my hands on how to fix the situation - which we COULD of worked out. But once a complaint is filed via paypal, I have to go that route. Nothing personal, I actually like Wyatt now. I see where we both did things wrong, and could of fixed everything in five minutes.
or
c) made fake accounts to try to obtain items from me that I would not sell to them directly, because they were trying to lower my price, I stood firm, then they started name calling, making fake accounts to try and "make nice" and get me to sell my item. Sorry, I am not as dumb as you are DEEZ.

Anyone else have any sale issues with me, PLEASE post up. I can have 30 positive posts, to your one, if we want it to go that route.

Last edited by torqueTc; 04-17-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Torq now your making up more of a story lmao I have pics of the clutch you sent me as I pulled it out of the package and pics you sent me of it aswell not sure why your bringing this back from the dead trying to make me look bad when you trying to rip me off just back fired on you haha I have nothing more to say I kept the pos clutch and got my money back and PayPal sided with who here that speaks words for itself so make up some more bs and tell it to someone who cares for someone who doesn't even own a scion you spend an awful lot of time trolling our scion forum get a life c'mon lmao
Old 04-17-2013, 03:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude.. I do NOT have a problem with you. We got everything settled.. If you knew what was going on behind the scenes, this guy DERMALS above is following EVERY post of mine around and talking crap about me.

We got things square. Did you click on that link about DEEZ? Making fake accounts and stuff? I am freaking TIRED of this crap. Paypal sided with you, I dont care about that. What I DO care about, is OTHER PEOPLE who have no experience, acting like they did business with me, which is EXACTLY whats going on. Do the reasearch. click the links I provided. Tell me how YOU would feel if people were trolling you, just to do it. The guy is a creepy, professional internet stalker - and is now temp banned. Just like DEEZ was.

YOU EVEN SAID YOU SAW THE SAME clutches on EBAY. Which is EXACTLY where I bought it from. Dont think I brought this from the dead for no reason. It was SURFACED to the top of the page because of the two people following behind me.

AND, a little FYI - I have another scion now. Its a beater, so not sure where your getting that I DONT have one. I was here before you, and can post exactly as I please. This is America, and I dont need anyones permission to post, and enjoy the website in a informative matter. 99% of my posts are positive. Stalk me like Dermals, if thats you thing, to review what I am saying.

Can you argue with whats in print from all the other users? is that stuff made up? Dont you think a case of a mixup of you buying something you didnt need/want is exactly what happened, or do we need to rehash everything, AGAIN? I dont. I am standing up for myself, when users who havent bought ANYTHING from me, keep running their mouths. You would do the same.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Infact, I never even KNEW you posted this stuff about me. Today is the first day I am seeing it because DermalsNmohawks linked back to it. Nothing to do with you, even though you think it does.

As I said, and YOU said. Paypal settled it. Done. I am not going to post one more single thing here, and hopefully you feel the same way. If not, keep posting here, but I am done. This is BEYOND retarded that other users bumped this up, and you think I did it.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have no issue with you here either I posted this long ago after our transaction that PayPal settled dermal seems to be stirring stuff up with multiple users from what I have noticed anyways and I have no idea what's going on with the fake account thing nor do I care lol they need to let this dead thread die in fact it really needs to be locked
Old 04-17-2013, 02:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Agreed brother. Like I said, you and I worked things out. Then the "trolls" come out of the woodwork.

Aside from my issue with you and our clutch sale (which, legit - you knew I purchased from ebay, you saw the same clutches on there for sale, same exact ones) how am I supposed to know an item could possibly be a counterfeit. I have NEVER ever had a bad transaction, except for ours Wyatt - which was not your fault, and kind of not my fault, but I took the hit on it.

You have to ask yourself, with my 100% perfect transaction feedback prior, and after our dealings - would I of sold you something if I knew it was not what it was supposed to be? I know honestly, the answer is no. The reason I did not jump to do the paypal thing, was because what happened (same thing happening in this thread, invovling other people jumping down my throat, when they never ordered from me. That REALLY turned me off, rather than come to me direct, which didnt happen. I DONT BLAME YOU, but you just filed a claim, rather than talking to me first. If you would of done that, YOU KNOW I am a reasonable guy. I would of taken the clutch back, and repaid you - but once you open a complaint with paypal, I had to go that route.

NEVER ONCE did I slander you bro after we "fixed" things. Then these knuckle heads who have it out for me, follow each and every one of my posts, and figure out which ones MIGHT cause damage. I have owned, and been on here for almost 8 years. I am a OG here. I KNOW FOR A FACT - that this thread doesnt impact people doing business with me, because they all still do.

As far as I am concerned Wyatt - we are cool, and I hope you agree. I am here to help share knowledge, buy parts, sell parts, and make friends. Infact, I would buy OR sell to, and from with you again. That one part, that I got scammed on (which I had NO CLUE, HONESTLY - I know you believe that) was a once in a lifetime bad outcome.

Its a shame the "other" people in this thread did the pile up on me again, and I will always defend myself... Just like in real life.

Thanks for clearing it up Wyatt. I would encourage ANYONE to do business with you. Your a stand up guy too.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks man honest mistakes happen and we took care of it that's all that matters and me being a noob to PayPal I did act a little fast to file a claim but we got it worked out and it's all good now I would encourage others to do business with you aswell
Old 04-17-2013, 03:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks bro. I would encourage people to work with you as well 100%. I think our few little mistakes just turned big, and I know on my end I could of done a little better for you. I accept your apology, but ONLY if you accept mine first - We are cool.

Thanks.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DermalsNmohawks
Remind me, how is your ban coming along? Ah.. wait, you cant post.. because.. well - you got banned... Seems like they got the right person in this case. Me and the OP are cool, and here you go, stirring up crap ALL over again.

Let us know how your "vacation" away from the PC was. Hopefully, you come back smarter, and more polite.