1st 14 flat xa... and proof, Blitz charger

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

A little video to tide us over till any others come out:

http://media.putfile.com/Sick-xA

Not the fastest time, but a good one! Purge on!
Old 04-21-2006, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn. lol. Thats impressive. Btw, tons of props for FINALLY someone posting a video at least with proof something their doing.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by spawnconnery
A little video to tide us over till any others come out:

http://media.putfile.com/Sick-xA

Not the fastest time, but a good one! Purge on!

Mmmm cool..... I can imagine a yaris (lighter) with that set up............

great job guys
Old 04-21-2006, 12:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

160whp? how?

oh and the yaris only weighs 100 or so pounds less. but theyre gearing totally sucks. sooo they NEED a scion manual trans to even be remotely worthy.

oh and the yaris hatch weighs MORE than the sedan. 15 pounds or so more for the manual and 35 pounds more for the automatic.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

ah nitrous in addition to the s/c , males much more sense. i wouldn't do it. but hey more power to ya.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

shoot id do it if i had the cash to spend

blitz s/c
25 shot nitrous system
colder plugs

not too bad to run decent times
Old 04-21-2006, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

that motor will not last worth anything...
Old 04-21-2006, 07:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

"that motor will not last worth anything..."

You post the most negative ____ out of anyone on this board. I think myself along with most other people are tired of it.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

no I don't I post the truth.

will that motor last a while on runs and such , sure. will it be a streetable reliable motor anymore? NO.

take stock , PUNY rods , pistons and boost , weakens and detracts life from the engine , still reliable for a long while. add nitrous to that mix..... just asking for it. and i'm sure the xa owner with 14.0xxx can afford a new motor and such. hell so can I but my car is my daily driver that I have to take 200+ mile roadtrips in for work travel.......

I don't post the most negative poop , I TELL IT LIKE IT IS
Old 04-21-2006, 08:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default 14.7 sweet video, nice run

Hello,

Any chance you can tape your 14.1 run? How big of a shot are you running First It said only 15 on your profile and on the video of the 14.7 run was on a 25 shot did you go to a 50 shot to run 14.1? Did you change out the rods and pistons for the forged ones? If so your motor will be fine

Eddy
Old 04-21-2006, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Default Re: 14.7 sweet video, nice run

Originally Posted by Eddy2006
Hello,

Any chance you can tape your 14.1 run? How big of a shot are you running First It said only 15 on your profile and on the video of the 14.7 run was on a 25 shot did you go to a 50 shot to run 14.1? Did you change out the rods and pistons for the forged ones? If so your motor will be fine

Eddy
even if the pistons are forged..... it's a crappy , CRAPPY motor.

the rods are forged allready.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I feel that the reliability of the motor is something that only people that have done the modifcations can say. they are the only ones that have set the car up. granted if they dont have the right settings it will blow. but if set up correctly it will last just as long as someone using a cold air intake.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

yeah it wont. boost plus nitrous will kill any motor faster than the same motor with just an intake on it. ........

if they never boosted or they never shot nitrous then yes it would........ but he is doing both.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
yeah it wont. boost plus nitrous will kill any motor faster than the same motor with just an intake on it. ........

if they never boosted or they never shot nitrous then yes it would........ but he is doing both.
wow, you need to shut your mouth. I drove 700 mile to race, and raced the crap out of my car, and drove 700 miles back. If that isn't streetable i don't know what is. I'm just one of few people who have the ***** to prove it
Old 04-22-2006, 12:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by blown_xa

wow, you need to shut your mouth. I drove 700 mile to race, and raced the crap out of my car, and drove 700 miles back. If that isn't streetable i don't know what is. I'm just one of few people who have the ***** to prove it
you run around this site like you been the first one to supercharge a 1nz...its cool your xA can run 14's, but its not something to go bragging about. People will start to look at you funny if your like, yo my car can run 14's in the 1320...you would get laughed at in my town playa
I wish I still had my xB
Old 04-22-2006, 12:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Info on my motor. Did a compression test last weekend, still 190psi across the board, same as when i bought the car. car has 28,700 miles on it. super charger has been on since 5000 miles, nitrous since 15,000 miles about. When i ran the 14.0 i used a 35 hp jet.
New upgrade as of 2 days ago is Alcohol injection, I want to break into 13's tomorrow @ the NHRA sport compact nationals in Richmond, VA.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
Originally Posted by blown_xa

you run around this site like you been the first one to supercharge a 1nz...its cool your xA can run 14's, but its not something to go bragging about. People will start to look at you funny if your like, yo my car can run 14's in the 1320...you would get laughed at in my town playa
I wish I still had my xB
I really am not trying to brag, im not that type of person. I just think people would like to know that u can get the 1.5 to go. Also.... 14.0 is not a fast 1/4 mile time by any means, u think i don't know that?? But for a $13000 economy car starting with 93 hp at the wheels, it is a fast time. I like to seem people get a kick out of it, that's the whole point of my car. It seems to be a trend to just post negitive comments on this board. Juding people crudly because of personal opinion is wrong. The only reason i lashed out of Hotbox is because i have read numerious of his post and 80 percent seem to be degrading. Don't judge me by what i say to Hotbox, I'm a nice guy. And i don't like to Brag. I didnt post the pics or video on this thread, OTHERS did, others who got a kick out of my car. That's what im about
Old 04-22-2006, 12:46 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Nice ride man. You gonna be at the VIP event on sunday? Or are you just doing the runs on saturday?
Old 04-22-2006, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

When did i brag?????????????????????? 14 flat is respectable. not fast.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hotbox, all they are saying about you posting negatively on pretty much every thread you post; that IS the truth. We dont know why you do it, we dont really care, just sos ya know its a bummer. I saw the car in person, met the man that built it, saw it make its runs, heard it run and idle, and fully believe that its not gonna die like you are predicting. Sounds great! Hell, it made me think about getting an s/c in my xa.

simplyscion, omg whynt you shutup raggin him about his xa. He built it, it runs damn fine sweet 14's, and thats that. He can brag all he wants, he's puttin a 1.5 econobox DEEP into the 14's. What times you running with your tc? Whatever they are, youd get laughed at in ANY town playa coz everybody laughs down at everybody elses slower times.

You two really should just admit your jealousy of this b!tchin xa. Shame on you, werent you raised better. Tsk, tsk.

/rant off

blown-xa, I much appreciate the hard work youve put into your xa, it is very cool and is nothing less than inspirational. I posted the vids because I most definitely got a kick out of watching it race, every time. If nobody's said it yet, thanks for building it and racing it. Dont listen to the jealous haters, they really have nothing better to do.

Quick Reply: 1st 14 flat xa... and proof, Blitz charger