Notices

Replaceable hose measurements?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default Replaceable hose measurements?

Im not sure where to post this but im trying to replace all the hoses under my hood (that are possable) with some new vibrent silicon hosing. Im looking for a diagram of all the hose lengths and measurements. And of what ones I can replace. (sry im very car nub) thx.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I believe if you buy xB or xA kit it will have all the correct diameter coolant hoses.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

well im trying to turn all my hoses purple/white so a single kit will have them all one color or the other. and if i just buy the hoses them self it will stop me from having to buy 2 different kits. not to mention that some kits dont cover all of the hosing. just the vacuum hoses ext...
Old 09-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Banned
SL Member

Sam,

There is not going to be a single kit with those colors in it to cover everything you want to cover. Especially purple and white, neither of which are popular colors in the automotive industry.

I know Samco makes the XA hose kit in white or purple, now it will just be the radiator hoses and I know for sure it will be special order. Samco also offers a veriety of other special hoses in the same color but your gonna need to do the leg work. Samco is also out of England so your gonna want to call them direct to see whats available.

I do have a good friend from a company called Fast Scions you can contact him and he may be able to help you out. His name is Joseph and he owns the company. Tell him Aras sent you and hell try and help you.

However you need to do some of these measurement your self and get a little dirty if you want to cover all your hoses. Because there is no one kit that covers all those hoses, especially in those colors.

I see your just 19 so your gonna do alot of things that you think are cool in your eyes and thats ok cause we all start some where. But as a industry whole what your doing, especially in those colors is just something that is not done that often.

So if your heart is set on this project, call Joseph and start doing some leg work and you'll be able to make it happen.

XBG
Old 09-24-2011, 05:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by xbgod
Sam,

There is not going to be a single kit with those colors in it to cover everything you want to cover. Especially purple and white, neither of which are popular colors in the automotive industry.

I know Samco makes the XA hose kit in white or purple, now it will just be the radiator hoses and I know for sure it will be special order. Samco also offers a veriety of other special hoses in the same color but your gonna need to do the leg work. Samco is also out of England so your gonna want to call them direct to see whats available.

I do have a good friend from a company called Fast Scions you can contact him and he may be able to help you out. His name is Joseph and he owns the company. Tell him Aras sent you and hell try and help you.

However you need to do some of these measurement your self and get a little dirty if you want to cover all your hoses. Because there is no one kit that covers all those hoses, especially in those colors.

I see your just 19 so your gonna do alot of things that you think are cool in your eyes and thats ok cause we all start some where. But as a industry whole what your doing, especially in those colors is just something that is not done that often.

So if your heart is set on this project, call Joseph and start doing some leg work and you'll be able to make it happen.

XBG
Iv seen alot of red/blue. I wonder why purple isnt as popular. looks sick with black. EH, nvr been a fan of the conventional way. My issue was about how to measure it. PMed you about it and thx for helping me.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Banned
SL Member

Message answered in your PM.

XBG