Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Immobilizer reprogram???

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 09:04 PM
SL Member

Default Immobilizer reprogram???

Delete

Last edited by 1E0_Tc_05; 02-06-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:04 PM
SL Member

Fixed it and go it running.Here's the link at helped me, it's all the way at the bottom of the link http://www.garage1217.com/TSD/topsecret.pdf
Old 10-02-2011, 03:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a stock ECM for 07 TC Manual if you need one. from what I heard its pretty easy to get the key programmed into the ECM. my friend took his ECM and keys to toyota dropped of and they did it for $50 bucks.(he has a friend that works there).
from my understanding you need the toyota computer to be able to get into the function settings in the ECM,
hope you can get this fixed. its a total pain in the rear. been there done that.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:11 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by usafscion
I have a stock ECM for 07 TC Manual if you need one. from what I heard its pretty easy to get the key programmed into the ECM. my friend took his ECM and keys to toyota dropped of and they did it for $50 bucks.(he has a friend that works there).
from my understanding you need the toyota computer to be able to get into the function settings in the ECM,
hope you can get this fixed. its a total pain in the rear. been there done that.
Thanks for the info I fixed it. Here what the sealership charges $50 and it only takes 30 min so sad.

Old 10-02-2011, 04:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree man... sucks that some of the stuff that we need accomplished they are the only ones with the tools that is needed....
I hate going to the stealer, I dont even take it there to get a oil change. I never know what else they are going to try to get it out of you.
sucks..
but hey... all it matter is that you got your stuff fixed and now you are rolling strong.
by the way, why the part out?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:34 PM
SL Member

Yeah I never go to dealer for anything, there warranties are a waste of money most likely the warranty will cost you more than the actual cost if your car ever broke. I knee there was an easy fix for my problem, cause dealers never go into ecus to reflash them it's cheaper to and faster to just replace it with a new one.

I bought the car turboed with 65k for $6500 and all modded I couldn't pass it up and it's my DD. I got the car more than a steal almost felt guilty buying that cheap lol but I feel like I'm growing out of the whole go fast high hp thing, I'd rather have nice looking wheels and lowered no more than that, I never get on my car so haveing the turbo kit on it was pretty much doing nothing cuz I never get into boost. I could really use the money too.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1E0_Tc_05
Yeah I never go to dealer for anything, there warranties are a waste of money most likely the warranty will cost you more than the actual cost if your car ever broke. I knee there was an easy fix for my problem, cause dealers never go into ecus to reflash them it's cheaper to and faster to just replace it with a new one.

I bought the car turboed with 65k for $6500 and all modded I couldn't pass it up and it's my DD. I got the car more than a steal almost felt guilty buying that cheap lol but I feel like I'm growing out of the whole go fast high hp thing, I'd rather have nice looking wheels and lowered no more than that, I never get on my car so haveing the turbo kit on it was pretty much doing nothing cuz I never get into boost. I could really use the money too.
Lol.. I see..man I was looking at your kit but I feel the same way...plus I work for the Air Force and I dont want to get a speeding ticket or something like that and have to explain to almost 5-6 different people why I was speeding... I agree with you... looking better is always better than going fast... you might miss a hottie on the side of the street if you drive to fast...lol
Old 10-02-2011, 04:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

by the way glws