Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Monster Motorworks Radiator Cooling Plate "FINALIZED&am

Old 02-25-2013, 07:03 PM

Thumbs down horrible service.....

Originally Posted by Weapon-R
dood go look at your TC..
Maybe you dont understand what this does, but the grill is about 6-8 inches from the radiator. There is a Huge gap there. The air will not be directed to the radiator.

People should think before opening their mouths.
I seems to me that a company with as such an extensive background as 'Weapon-R' would know not to talk to potential customers as if they have learning disabilities. You have ruined the publicity of your company and I have completely decided against buying any of your products due to the nature of your responses to Scion owners on this site.

I'm absolutely boycotting your company. No brand which attempts to make a name for themselves in any industry should talk down to a consumer.

Not to mention the lack of literacy that your posts show.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:24 PM

Lightbulb definitely placing a purchase

Originally Posted by Dr_Isotope
I cannot conceivably see how a cooling plate could be packaged in such a fashion as to make it qualify for any of the Oversize regulations. Total combined dimension is about 60", about a yard short of any OS reg. I'm not trying to be a flaming bastard, I'm just curious as to what hikes the shipping charge... I pay about $5.75 each to mail mine.
After finally realizing that you make and sell parts, I'd decided to google you. Guess what I found? Your website! I plan on buying a textured radiator plate very soon. Much cheaper and much cleaner. With easy shipping, it is definitely a plus compared to 'Weapon-R'.

Thanks!