Reload this Page >

drizzohs 2014 tC2.5 thread

Notices
Scion tC 2G Owners Lounge
2011-____ [ANT20]

drizzohs 2014 tC2.5 thread

Old 10-29-2018, 05:01 PM
SL Member

Was getting barely 6 turns on the lug nuts after swapping to the new wheels.. and my fitment needed a little dialing in.. so H&R 50mm extended lug studs and 5mm hubcentric BloxSport spacers installed this weekend. With the correct tools the install was a breeze. I am now getting 17 lug turns and the fitment is so much cleaner.

H&R 50mm vs stock 40mm:

BloxSport 60.1mm to 73.1mm 5mm spacers:

The combo

The new front fitment, might have been able to get away with a little thicker spacer but I was already rubbing on the splash shields over dips. Thought I'd be better off with a somewhat conservative spacer. It's flush enough for me, it's just the daily.

And the rear:

Old 11-10-2018, 11:27 PM
SL Member

Wheel fitment dialed, proper badges installed on the car, ready to break necks.

Old 11-21-2018, 01:52 AM
SL Member

O hai.. car is now Orange Virus V3 Tuned. EVERYTHING about the car feels better. Smoother idle, doesn't have that little stutter at low rpm, pulls a f*ckton harder. Time will tell for mpg but so far this has extremely exceeded my expectations (and they were high). 10/10 would recommend if you're thinking about it. (FYI I'm on the 91 octane tune because there's no 93 within a reasonable driving distance of me).

Old 12-17-2018, 03:40 PM
SL Member

So I found some way less intense led strips for my footwells so swapped back to amber. So much happier I since can actually drive with these on, the last set was way too overpowering. If anyone is interested in putting in footwell lighting, 5050 leds are too bright, 335 leds are much better.

Old 12-27-2018, 06:39 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice build thread, I've seen it over time but didn't read it all the specs of the first page or I would of seen the JL enclosure. dratts. The build looks nice, I don't even think my build thread is still around or the pics are removed. Nice looking car. Hope its treating ya well. I am sitting @150k on original clutch. Hows yours sitting/feeling?
Old 12-27-2018, 08:33 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
Nice build thread, I've seen it over time but didn't read it all the specs of the first page or I would of seen the JL enclosure. dratts. The build looks nice, I don't even think my build thread is still around or the pics are removed. Nice looking car. Hope its treating ya well. I am sitting @150k on original clutch. Hows yours sitting/feeling?
Thanks homes. 72k on mine currently, still smooth as butter but probably change the fluid soon. You ever changed yours? I was thinking about putting Redline MTL.
Old 12-31-2018, 02:55 PM
SL Member

So... bought myself a christmas present. Been on the fence about this lip for a while since I'd never seen a tC in my color that I liked it on, but I'm super glad I picked it up. It's one of those parts that needs a few other parts installed along with it so it flows. Think it looks fantastic on the car. Aggressive but fairly subtle. It came paint matched and both the color and fitment are perfect. Also IMO it looks 1000x better than the factory spoiler too (I absolutely hate the factory spoiler lol). Really like how much it changed the profile of the car.

IkonMotorsports RS-style ABS lip spoiler installed:

Also tried to take halfway decent pics for once and actually put more than 2 seconds into the edit. I like how they turned out as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.