to ricey!!!!!!WTF!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 08:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by Aroddalobster
not all honda people are haters. i think mostly the civics, since i had a s2k guy pull up next to me at a light and say "nice car dude" and i just said "haha thanks you too" and he just pulled away normally.
yea i know some s2k people and they seem to be cool..
eh.. civics.. not so much
Old 05-15-2008, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I want a vacuum-only gauge, it would help increase my fuel efficiency. Also, I modified my stock a-pillar when i had a supercharger on, now that it's off I need something to put in the pod. I was thinking water temp and oil pressure to get some real instrumentation in the dash instead of the useless idiot lights.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by vettereddie
I want a vacuum-only gauge, it would help increase my fuel efficiency. Also, I modified my stock a-pillar when i had a supercharger on, now that it's off I need something to put in the pod. I was thinking water temp and oil pressure to get some real instrumentation in the dash instead of the useless idiot lights.
I was thinking the same thing. Who needs a scan guage when a vacuum gauge will do the same thing. Water temp and oil pressure would also work fine.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

SO....

why was this thread addressed "to" a guy named ricey?

and holly poop? HOLLY?

COME ON!

**before you wanna talk about rice, you should check your damn spelling! ignorant ___
Old 05-15-2008, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

also, i hope you guys realize that there are way too many tc's out there and ppl trying (keyword: trying) to modify them...

tC's are the next civics IMHO
Old 05-15-2008, 11:06 PM
SL Member

Perhaps you should read the entire thread before you start bashing. We have already went over the spelling issue. I am so sorry if I offended you, no wait I could care less.

And what is your problem with the tc's.

If all you wont to do is rag on people find another site.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Where is the love? Why is everyone a grammer and english major?
Old 05-16-2008, 05:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahah! shut up!

im just kidding dude! i just mock ppl on scionlife bc all ppl do is talk ____ to other ppl...

speaking of rice, i had a cavalier pull up next to me on the way home and it was as high as pick up truck and it had a stock exhaust with muffler tip... not only that, it what 20inch chrome!! hahah!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 11:41 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by JDZNate
I had a kid at the car wash one night ask me if I wanted to race. He had a ricey butt civic, nasty girlfriend and his redneck friends with him. He thought he was real cool untill I pulled my police badge and cridentials out. I said I was on my way to work and would keep an eye out for him. As I was leaving his friends were clowning him. Priceless.

Priceless indeed!
Old 05-16-2008, 02:02 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scionarra
hahah! shut up!

im just kidding dude! i just mock ppl on scionlife bc all ppl do is talk poop to other ppl...

speaking of rice, i had a cavalier pull up next to me on the way home and it was as high as pick up truck and it had a stock exhaust with muffler tip... not only that, it what 20inch chrome!! hahah!!!
haha that one ford at HIN (not sure if it was contour or what) with the iron man painting looked like it had rims around that size and it was jacked up high as well lol

and yep SL is good for that, it gives everyone esomething to do :-p
Old 05-16-2008, 02:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I get to travel all around the country for the army, and in my travels I have come to find that the Ricer/sh!@box capital of the world is:

Ft. Hood/ Kileen Texas

Every other car here has "mods." The most prevalent of which is the "side porthole" where they 3M tape some fake vents on the front fenders of thier car, no matter what it is. Now I know the orgin of these portholes, Buick, in the late 40's and 50's. I used to have a '56 Special. They looked good on the car, and they were stylish, now I think that that car may have actually been from the future. I leave here tomorrow, thank god.

Old and busted:

New hotness:
Old 05-16-2008, 02:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude! how'd you get a pic of my denali?! haha jk!

i gonna get those and stick them onto my office chair! thatll let me glide around the office much smoother
Old 05-16-2008, 02:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by GQQSE13
hahah! shut up!

im just kidding dude! i just mock ppl on scionlife bc all ppl do is talk poop to other ppl...

haha that one ford at HIN (not sure if it was contour or what) with the iron man painting looked like it had rims around that size and it was jacked up high as well lol

and yep SL is good for that, it gives everyone esomething to do :-p
dude! i totally saw that!! hahahah!

it was parked next to the sh*tters right?! i guess it suits it well
Old 05-16-2008, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Lol As much as I love canada and my family there I feel for the original poster. Last time I was in Toronto it was basically ilke being on the set of F&F, except most of the cars were CRAPTACULAR and the attitudes of the people driving them were even worse.

I grew up in a race family started with my grandpa, father, and older bro. It pretty much stopped with me cause I like lowriders. lol So I know what it's like to be in a real nice fast car. Versus the "looks fast but isn't" cars.

What is really unfortunate is the term RICE is no longer what it was. Now it's interchangable. It's stupid and I really hope that Civic kid meant it as a compliment and not an insult. What I see now is that Rice is used to point out cars that the owner doesn't like. When it should be used for cars like this:

As far as the Honda versus Scion debate. I don't care much for it. Both sides have their jack Ar$es. Honda's have been around for a longer time so they just have more. The guy I bought my rims from was a former xB owner, but he wanted something a little more sporty and ended up with a S2000. I still talk to the guy and he's one of the coolest guys I've ever met.

I still want to drive up to Toronto again with the B but I'm afraid my suspension won't make the trip. . . I'll have to figure something out! lol
Old 05-16-2008, 02:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

those just look desperate... i dunno about rice... some ppl work on their cars for the ladies and the less the ladies know how ricey something is, the more that person puts ricier things on their car bc they keep impressing that girl who dont know better
Old 05-16-2008, 02:51 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

those just look desperate... i dunno about rice... some ppl work on their cars for the ladies and the less the ladies know how ricey something is, the more that person puts ricier things on their car bc they keep impressing that girl who dont know better
just tell her that your tc is faster than a honda and how much "$" is in it and that's all u have to do lol

i'll get some pics from our "rice" thread on css from the peoria area and its rediculous

and ya that was the car i was talking about. had the palm trees around it
Old 05-16-2008, 02:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think my favorite part around that car was the chirstmas rope lighting!
Old 05-16-2008, 09:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

i call cars like that pep boys /autozone specials ,i mean where else can you totally pimp your ride for under 100 bucks maybe i should open up my own discount "tuner"store and sell nothing but spray paint , flame decals ,fender inserts, betty boop air fresheners, and hub caps of the latest rim designs , oh yeah and exhaust tips made out of beer kegs . yeah that would make me some
Old 05-17-2008, 01:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Those things look like someone just threw the JC Whitney catalogue at them and said there "perfect". Barf "O" Rama.